Make a difference for cats, clients and your clinic
Did you know half of all cats in the United States don't receive veterinary care on a regular basis? That’s why Royal Canin created the Take Your Cat to the Vet campaign, also known as #Cat2Vet, to raise awareness of the importance of preventive care to help cats live happier, healthier lives. While the official day falls on August 22, we are excited to support the initiative throughout the month of August and beyond. We hope you’ll join us.
You and your team are at the center of the solution for cat health, and in order to support you better, we’ve created this official #Cat2Vet page where you can find several tools and resources, including:
- #Cat2Vet playbook and a digital toolkit to implement at your clinic
- Complimentary Ask.Vet teletriage service for your clinic and clients
- Cat-specific continuing education opportunities for you and your team
- More about our industry partners
- Tailored nutrition for every cat